- Photo Gallery
- Photo Gallery
5 Simple Things You Can Do to Keep Your Vehicle Performing Well
Vehicles are expensive to purchase, so most people want to keep their cars performing well for as long as possible. While repairs may become necessary at some point, there are some things you can do to help your vehicle to keep performing at an optimal level.
1. Don’t skip regular maintenance. The fact is, in order to operate properly and last longer, your vehicle needs to have its oil changed regularly, as well as its fuel, cabin and air filters.
2. Don’t ignore warning signs from your engine. If you hear strange noises or notice any warning lights on your dash, have them checked out as soon as possible.
3. Get any problems checked out sooner rather than later. Often a problem that starts out needing only a minor repair ends up requiring a costly major repair if it is ignored.
4. Fill up your tank before your fuel level gets too low. The bottom of your gas tank contains sediments that settle there over time. When you drive on a nearly empty tank, you run the risk of some of those being pulled into the engine, where they can do a lot of damage.
5. Combine short trips. Most wear and tear on your vehicle’s engine occurs within the first few minutes of driving. By combining short trips, you place less stress on your engine over time, which will help it to last longer.
The High Cost of Low Maintenance
These days, we all need to get the most for our hard earned money, but how do you get the most value for what you pay for when it comes to car repairs? Shopping around for the best price is fine, but it’s not always the lowest price that gets the best results. While you can save money on your car repairs by taking your import vehicle to any garage, you might end up with more expensive repairs if they haven’t been trained and/or have the “hands on” experience with your car brand.
Here at The Auto Clinic, we will always work with customers to provide a comprehensive maintenance plan that spots problems before they occur. We offer nearly 35 years of experience in the business, and can help you prioritize your car’s repairs to save you money, keep you safe and your car on the road.
Why Should You Choose an Auto Service Center that Specializes in Import Automobiles?
If you have invested your hard-earned money into a fine automobile, you don’t want to trust its service and repair to just anyone. After all, import automotive manufacturers take great pride in making fine automobiles designed to provide their owners with excellent design, performance and longevity. However, due to their sophisticated design, those complex machines require a high degree of skill and training to perform needed repairs and to properly service them.
Our highly trained technicians understand the complexity of your import automobile. The Auto Clinic has been repairing European and Asian vehicles for over 30 years. Whether it be a German car like Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Porsche and Volskwagen or a Japanese car like Acura, Honda, Lexus, Subaru, or Toyota we have you covered. We service all makes and models of import vehicles.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:|
Extremely friendly. Extra knowledgeable people. Good and fair prices. Nobody gives it for free. So they are very fair. Good place to go for parts and services!!!
I had a good experience there with my Volvo which not a lot of other mechanics seemed to know about because its a foreign car. They even took the time to break down exactly what they needed to fix my car and even showed me the parts that needed fixed due to being damaged that definitely needed to changed lol. Would I take my car back In the future for other issues? Of course!!
The best import shop in Mansfield.
Thank you for giving us piece of mind by going over the used car we were about to purchase.
We have brought various vehicles (domestic and imports) to The Auto Clinic (Mansfield, Ohio) for two decades. Beside exemplary work, Auto Clinic provides extraordinary customer service. You'll find timely, clear communication from everyone at the shop and work done expertly and on time!
I have been taking my cars to The Auto Clinic for over 8 years. I trust them to do the right thing and make me aware of future items to watch for. I travel from Columbus to have my cars maintained here. The knowledge and skill the technicians possess have saved me countless dollars. I find the price for parts and labor to be in line with other shops, but you cannot put a price on the experience and craftsmanship they deliver.
I've been taking my cars to Auto Clinic for at least 8 years and have always been pleased with their work. In addition, I trust them absolutely. As to their prices, I'm a car guy and I can say they are very fair. They've actually saved me money. I sent one person to them and they gave her a price, she went to another garage that gave her a lower bid. By the time she was done with the second garage she actually paid more than she would have at AC. You get what you pay for.
Great quality work. Worth the extra cash! Only recommend these guys!
- ASE Certified
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Certified Technicians